We want to reinforce our team with a sustainability real estate rock star!
Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to large-scale building and master planning projects? Do you want to separate nonsense from truth?
- You aid architects, project developers and engineers in designing sustainable buildings
- You are responsible for evaluating, advising and following-up several sustainability certifications like BREEAM, WELL, DZMW, GRO, ...
- You help the team with the performing of energy, comfort and material studies (LCC, EPB, PHP, daylight simulations, thermal dynamic simulations, LCA, …)
- You contribute to the contents of large, multidisciplinary projects and you independently manage projects from A to Z. You are responsible for the organization and financial management of those projects
- You want to make an impact in the building sector
- You have a master’s in engineering with specialisation in construction, energy or architecture or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in the design of sustainable buildings
- You have assessed several BREEAM projects as BREEAM AP or as BREEAM Assessor
- You have knowledge of EPB, dynamic simulations or other mentioned fields
- You are prepared to grow your knowledge exponentially over a short period of time and are open to sharing your own experience and expertise with colleagues
- You possess strong organizational skills, take ownership and can work autonomously.
- You have experience in drafting clear and well-structured reports
- You aim to finish tasks within the set time limit
- You speak Dutch or French with a good knowledge of Dutch. A good knowledge of English is appreciated.
- An interesting and varied job, working on the most prestigious and sustainable projects of Belgium (and abroad)
- Very flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
- Possibility to grow within the team
- Training, intensive exchange of knowledge and experience, ensuring optimal deployment and growth of your skills and competences
- Sustainable practices and transport: We are in the most trendy coworking office in Belgium: Fosbury and Sons right next to the North station
- An opportunity to shape the business
- A salary that fits your expertise and mindset
For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or check the website: www.sureal.be