We want to reinforce our team with : A CSR real estate rock star!
Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to the Sustainability Framework of large real estate firms? Do you want to help guide them towards a truly sustainable environment?
- You aid companies (mainly developers and real estate funds) in defining their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy and framework
- You are responsible for evaluating, advising and following-up several certifications like GRESB, GRI, ...
- You help setting up Sustainability Frameworks for Green Bonds or for other financial purposes
- You want to make an impact in the building sector
- You have a master’s degree and a specialisation in CSR/ESG and sustainability
- You have experience in the design of sustainable buildings
- You have experience with the UN SDG’s, GRESB, GRI, EPRA,…
- You have knowledge of sustainable buildings standards and certifications (EPB, BREEAM, WELL,…)
- You are prepared to grow your knowledge exponentially over a short period of time and are open to sharing your own experience and expertise with colleagues
- You possess strong organizational skills, take ownership and can work autonomously
- You have experience in drafting clear and well-structured reports
- You aim to finish tasks within the set time limit
- You speak Dutch or French with a good knowledge of Dutch. A good knowledge of English is appreciated
- An interesting and varied job, working on the most prestigious and sustainable projects of Belgium (and abroad)
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
- Possibility to grow within the team
- Training, intensive exchange of knowledge and experience, ensuring optimal deployment and growth of your skills and competences
- Sustainable practices and transport: We are in the most trendy coworking office in Belgium: Fosbury and Sons right next to the North station
- An opportunity to shape the business
- A salary that fits your expertise and mindset
For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com or check the website: www.sureal.be