CLIMACT, a leading Energy & Climate Change consulting company based in Louvain-la-Neuve – Belgium, is urgently looking for a candidate (M/F) with a perfect command of Dutch to fill an open position:
Role and responsibilities
The new position, within a team of seasoned consultants, includes the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of proposals for energy & climate change consulting projects for private and public organizations
- Management and delivery of energy & climate change consulting projects
- Research, analyses, interpretation of results, synthesis and dissemination/communication of findings in line international standards
- Contribution to business development in the three Belgian region with a focus on the Flemish and Brussels regions.
Potential applicants should present the following experience and skills:
- Engineering or Business/Economics/Policy master or post-graduate degree with a strong interest in energy and climate change related subjects
- Strong interest for Climate, Energy, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energies and Low Carbon technologies
- 2 years of relevant experience in strategy consulting or project management position related to climate change or energy is an asset
- Experiences with calculating organization’s GHG emissions (GHG Protocol/ Bilan Carbone™) are an asset
- Strong sense of creativity and autonomy, with teamwork capabilities
- Strong empathy and customer relations management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Perfect command of Dutch (~Native NL speaker), with professional working proficiency in EN and FR, with professional working proficiency in EN and FR
We offer a full-time position/open-ended contract with :
- Competitive salary and extra-legal advantages
- Mobility solutions are provided
- Telecommunication tools and flexible home teleworking available
- Head office based in Louvain-la-Neuve
- Customers can be in Belgium and Europe. Some traveling is possible.
CLIMACT is a leading consulting company providing Energy & Climate Change services to private & public organizations in Belgium and Europe (www.climact.com). We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and diversity of our workforce. Our recruiting process includes discussions and potential business case interviews.
Send applications (Motivation letter + Resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb 25, 2021.