Under direct supervision of the Country Manager Belgium, you will participate in the development of our presence in Belgium by promoting our crowdlending offer. You will thus have to prospect actively on the food and agriculture sector.
You will also be entitled to conduct financial and strategic analysis of companies within our sector, organize financial operations, keep an eye on the risk of our portfolios and act accordingly, ensure alignment with reglementary obligations and hold a report of operations we support to inform our investors of the evolution of their investment.
Your main role:
Develop our portfolio in Belgium :
- You support the country manager in prospecting, selecting new opportunities and monitoring the set-up of special operations
- You develop an ambitious prospecting strategy to contact all companies within our sectors (emailing, phoning, events…)
Analyze and structure financial operations :
- You conduct financial analysis on all entering projects that you will present at our investment committee
- You participate in financial engineering throughout the structuring of operations
Accompany the project leaders :
- You ensure that the projects are put online, in conjunction with the project leader;
- You lead the collection phases;
Monitoring operations :
- You manage the compliance and legal aspects of the operations;
- You manage our risk indicators;
- You take part in the collection process and management of payment incidents;
- You will be responsible for portfolio risk reporting to our investors;
- Academic profile: University education, Business School, Agricultural Engineer with dual financial skills (Bac+5) ;
- Professional experience: First experience of at least 2 years in crowdlending, banking, finance, credit analysis, investment funds, auditing or possibly investment banking with an agricultural, agri-food and energetic orientation.
- Languages : Excellent knowledge of French and Dutch (oral and written)
- Determined, reassuring and pedagogical to accompany our project leaders in the implementation phase;
- Pragmatic, rigorous and persevering to ensure good risk management;
- Good oral skills, a very good level of writing with particular attention to confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, available and attentive;
- Ability to work independently and in an organised manner;
- Entrepreneurial, willing to learn and develop MiiMOSA;
- Knowledge of the world of agriculture, food, AgTech - FoodTech and renewable energies.
- Online interview with Country Manager BE (google meets)
- Case study
- Online interview with Head of Operations
- Optional : interview with Founder*