You will work under direct supervision of the Country Manager of Belgium. Your main goal is to grow a presence around our beautiful country. As such, you will prospect new projects, support those projects throughout their fundraising journey and also engage with partners to join our ecosystem. A few examples of what we expect from you below :
Prospecting and project support 📞
- Set up a prospecting plan + sales funnel to encounter and contact new projects.
- Support projects throughout their fundraising journey ( estimate feasibility of fundraising and advise accordingly, setup of fundraising page, communication around fundraising…).
- Standby on the evolution of the different sectors we are active in, in order to discover new opportunities.
Partnership development 🤝
- Support the Country Manager in the management of existing partnerships (entities that support entrepreneurship, local entities active in our sectors, incubators, associations…) to identify new projects : set-up of commercial plan, web and print content creation to ensure visibility around our partners...
- Support the Country Manager in the preparation of meetings with existing or potential partners : present MiiMosa, launch of a new project with a partner, organize events with partners…
- Remain in contact with our Team in France to learn from them and get support from them.
Your profile 🤓
- University degree in one of the following areas: economics, business administration, business engineer, agricultural engineer.
- Be curious and determined with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organisation skills.
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Able to commit for 6 months preferred.
- An interest in the agricultural and food sector is great. We want you to be aligned with our mission and values.
- Knowledge about the financial market is a plus !
Type of contract : BIS - beroepsinlevingsstage
Location: Flanders with office in Brussels (remote working is possible)
Salary: fixed salary
Duration: preferred 6 months
Want to apply? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org