♻️ The future is green! ♻️ By turning methane gas out of manure into electricity and heat, we're shaping the future of Agriculture.
Our company is a participation of Ackermans & van Haaren and has been growing tremendously the past 2 years (+55% y-o-y). For this, we've been predominantly leveraging a unique product developed by our R&D team, supported with great service and sold from Italy to Japan.
To bring the company to a next level, we're looking for someone to support our Management Team!
- Support the Biolectric Management team in further refining its growth strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute this strategy;
- Work in a team with deep expertise in Agriculture and/or consulting (Both Big-4 and McKinsey) to develop hypotheses
- Perform data analysis and translate into concrete insights and recommendations
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in both written and oral communication
Desired Skills, Qualities and Experience
- You are transitioning to your last year of your studies in Commercial Engineering, Civil/Industrial Engineering or a business related Master degree;
- You are analytical and solution oriented;
- You are interested in long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of any business improvement recommendation;
- You are fluent in English
- You have an interest in Sustainability, as this is the core of Biolectric and its solution
- Understanding of the Agriculture sector would be considered to be a big plus
- We are hiring a student for 6 weeks throughout the summer, to be organized/planned between July and September
What to expect
- An interesting and valuable first step in your career
- The chance to work together with our expert Management Team
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing international scale-up
- Open communication and challenging environment where you are encouraged to excel
- The chance to shape the future of the Agricultural world, in a company with a “green purpose”