Renewable Energy - Project Engineer
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Engineer you are responsible for the implementation, studies and analyzes of large-scale solar parks projects, wind energy projects and energy storage projects.
- You are part of the internal project teams where you support the project managers with the implementation of large-scale projects in the field of feasibility studies, calculations, requirements specifications, permit applications, technical analyzes, etc.
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Engineer you are fully responsible for the projects and studies entrusted to you.
- Your customers are project developers, energy suppliers and large industrial companies.
- As a Renewable Energy - Project Engineer you report to the department manager.
- You have a Master degree in engineering (general or technical) or equivalent level of education.
- You have relevant experience in project implementation preferably in renewable energy or similar industries.
- Solving technical issues and acting in a solution-oriented way are your second nature.
- You are communicative, analytical and customer focused.
- You are a team player, hands-on and take ownership.
- A challenging job in the booming industry of renewable energy.
- A function with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative projects.
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills.
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills, your achievements & an interesting package of extra-legal benefits.
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Rob at +32 472/90.11.31.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!
Please state in your application that you are applying via Klimaatjobs.