Senior Project Manager Solar
For our client, active in renewable energy, JLE-Solutions is looking for a senior Project Manager:
You report to the operations manager and support the project management cycle from A to Z for photovoltaic projects Belgium and Europe. You actively participate in the following activities
- Sales support: you support the sales team with the technical elements of the proposal including budgeting and pre project scoping.
- Project management (budget, schedule, scope, subcontractors, quality, client interfacing)
- Site management (logistics, safety, subcontractors, schedule, quality control)
- Management of the administrative processes related to projects with the different stakeholders (electricity networks supplier, governmental bodies, subcontractors, etc.)
- You have an engineering degree or an equivalent experience
- You have a track record of about 10 years in project management, site management and engineering with ideally 3 years in the solar photovoltaic business
- You have a solid experience or expertise in low and medium voltage installations
- You are a real problem-solver who can keep his focus under pressure
- You are a team player motivated by achieving results with the team
- You are autonomous, hands-on and result-oriented
- You are based in Belgium but can be sent on several missions outside of Europe for site supervision.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch and English
- An attractive salary based on your profile and a broad range of extra-legal benefits
- You are joining a fast growing and innovative company in the green sector with strong growth ambitions
- Opportunity to rapidly grow into new roles and responsibility
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Joris Leemans 0485/049.064
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!