or our client, a fast growing SME and leading engineering agency active in solar energy, JLE-Solutions is looking for a :
Solar PV Project Engineer (m/v)
- Actively support the further development of the organisation in the field and expertise of solar PV design, optimisation, and yield.
- Advice clients on best available technologies and designs to optimally integrate solar energy onto a client’s land or roof.
- You will support the creation of state-of-the-art engineering models to allow technical-commercial sensitivity analysis on solar PV designs.
- You will actively lead the CAD design team for our ground mount and roofmount projects.
- You will be the first point of contact with substructure suppliers.
- Calculating wind loads and review of wind load calculations will be part of your daily tasks
- You will directly report to the CTO.
- Offices in Limburg, but remote role possible.
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
- Expert experience in Autocad 3D. Virtuosolar or PVcase are a strong plus.
- Relevant extensive experience in the field of solar PV design is a must.
- Experience with solar PV in the areas of C&I rooftop, utility scale ground mount and single axis trackers is a must.
- Proficient in DC string design and inverter topology
- Strong analytical mind and working experience.
- Expert knowledge of PVsyst and techno-commercial PV design.
- Strong application knowledge of Eurocode EN1991-1-3 and EN1991-1-4.
- Knowledge of software and controls for inverter management.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Other languages are a strong plus.
- You will co-decide the projects that will be taken on and have an active role in the direction and profitability of selected projects.
- A chance to be part of an entrepreneurial environment with a strong impact on the energy transition.
- Possibility to work in a company with a strong focus on knowledge and expertise.
- An environment with opportunities for personal development and growth.
- Extensive international training courses can be offered to deepen your knowledge and field of expertise.
- Open and flexible working environment
- You will be offered a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as a company car
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Joris Leemans 0485/049.064
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!