For our client operating in the Benelux, a fast growing SME active in solar energy, hybrid solutions and battery storage, JLE-Solutions is looking for a :
Operation & Maintenance Manager Solar(m/v)
- You are responsible for the O&M part of all the existing solar parks of our client.
- You grow and lead this department and have P&L responsibility.
- You ensure that all the works are done in accordance with the contractual agreements.
- You are responsible for all the maintenance planning and operation of the works.
- You implement and maintain a solid health and safety process
- You control and implement good negotiations with subcontractors and lead the contracts with the suppliers
- You manage a growing team of currently 3-4 persons.
- You set up good and effective guidelines and procedures.
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience.
- You have a proven track record in O&M or technical Project Management.
- You have good knowledge of electricity. Knowledge of solar is not a necessity
- You are creative and willing to work in a team.
- You are a good organizer and possess good time management skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good command of English
- Our client offers a job with a lot of variety and a great deal of responsibility.
- There is a real possibility of fast progress within the company.
- You will join a dynamic environment with real innovative and challenging projects.
- You will be offered a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages such as a company car
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joris Leemans 0485/049.064
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion!