This job is no longer accepting applications.
Futureproofed is looking for a Growth Marketeer.
Your mission will be to develop and scale the marketing apparatus of Futureproofed. You will strengthen the presence of the brand Futureproofed as an essential actor in the transition towards a fossil-free future. You will drive the international growth of FutureproofedCities & aid with the launch of CarbonCap.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, value proposition and the buyer’s journey;
- Support Business Development in outbound campaigns & playbook and contribute to the content development for target consumers;
- Build out and improve marketing automation processes, and integrate seamlessly with our CRM;
- Grow owned and paid distribution channels, including email, PPC, social media, and website/blog;
- Track and analyze the performance of ongoing marketing campaigns and optimize them on the basis of data-driven insights;
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length (end to end funnel analysis);
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure lead generation campaigns are aligned;
- Present to the leadership team to get buy-in, secure necessary budgets, and report on results;
- Minimum 2 years of B2B or SaaS demand generation marketing experience. SEM, SEO, SEA: you know how to make it work for Futureproofed.
- You have experience in landing page & website optimisation and have worked with Google analytics before.
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and to challenge ideas. Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are skilled at assessing workload and prioritizing tasks based on quarterly objectives.
- You are pro-active and eager to grow and learn with an entrepreneurial attitude; you enjoy challenges and you are a creative problem-solver. It’s your nature to ask for help when needed.
- Perfect command of English and Dutch or French, both verbal and written.
- Ideally you have a first experience in the domain of sustainability.
What’s our offer?
- A full-time, permanent contract.
- A competitive salary package with extra (green) mobility benefits.
- A key position that offers a high degree of professional and personal development.
- Flexibility in working hours and location. Our offices are right next to the train station in Leuven and we allow working from home on a regular basis.
- A challenging job with a high degree of autonomy and space for initiative in a growing company.
- A meaningful work experience where you’re actively contributing in making the world a better place.
- A never-ending supply of coffee and tea, accompanied by fresh fruit and cookies.
If you're interested in this position do not hesitate to mail your resume along with your cover letter to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making your city and business futureproofed