Executive Office Assistant
We are Futureproofed from Leuven and we build climate-related software.
We’re looking for an executive office assistant, someone who can support our management and our teams that are in charge of FutureproofedCities and Carboncap; tools that help cities and companies implement useful climate action. Because we believe accelerating to a fossil-free, sustainable future is the biggest opportunity in a century for both cities and businesses.
You’ll become part of our compact team that is ready to grow, and where you will be a vital part of helping the teams in reaching their full potential. Your input will be appreciated and your contributions will allow our products to scale faster and grow stronger. You will be making sure that all administrative tasks are covered and are ready to tackle the many unexpected obstacles that can come across your path in the daily running of the office.
- You’ll ensure follow up of incoming and outgoing invoices and make sure payments are done in a timely manner.
- With the help of SDWorx, you’ll make sure that the payroll runs smoothly and you’re the first point of contact for any HR-related questions that may come up. On and offboarding will be vital tasks for you as well.
- You’ll be in charge of contract management, you’ll oversee the follow up of contracts with the building managers, cleaning crew but especially in managing contracts with freelancers and external partners.
- You’re not afraid of deep diving into some financial numbers and are willing to learn from our interim CFO and work together with our accountant to keep our numbers up to date.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for suppliers and colleagues in regards to anything that concerns the office.
- You’ll be everyone’s favorite person if you can throw kick ass team events.
- You’ve had a first taste of working life
- You’re able to balance multiple tasks at once and can create order in a happy chaos
- You have a healthy interest in learning more on finances within a company
- You’re punctual and can work independently with minimal guidance
- Written and verbal proficiency in English and Dutch is a must, French could be a plus
- More important than your qualifications is your motivation and enthusiasm to learn and to help improve and automate processes where you can.
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent contract. Part time options can be discussed as well.
- A competitive salary package with extra (green) mobility benefits.
- A key position that offers a high degree of professional and personal development.
- Flexibility in working hours and location. A combination of working at the office and working from home is a possibility.
- A company that is easily accessible as we’re located right next to the train station in Leuven.
- A challenging job with a high degree of autonomy and space for initiative in a growing company, where there will be room and opportunities for you to grow and to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- A meaningful work experience where you’re actively contributing in making the world a better place.
- A never-ending supply of coffee and tea, accompanied by fresh fruit and cookies.
Sweet, send us an email with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com, we're looking forward to meeting you!
Full-time or part time can be discussed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making your city and business futureproofed