Junior Business Development manager
As a Network Developer for BeNeLux, you will be responsible for generating leads for the opening of new hives and developing new collaborations with partners and venues.
To accelerate the growth of La Ruche qui dit Oui / Boeren & Buren, you will be responsible for developing a network with new Hives.
Leads generation :
- Setting up a prospecting plan with the country manager of the team
- Prospecting / detection of projects and clients
- Cold callings and social media posts
- Prepare a monthly and yearly strategic plan
- Be the main commercial point of contact between the company and the potential leads
- Develop a good relationship based on mutual trust with potential partners, venues, leads and follow-up
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends and partnerships.
- Work hand in hand with your direct colleagues (onboarding coordinator, marketing officer, network development manager)
Partners network development :
- Define potential partners to help you find leads to become hosts
- Pre-select the partners
- Seek out the appropriate contacts in the mother organization and define the value proposition of those partners
- Develop a relationship based on mutual trust with partners
- Transfer the established collaboration to the onboarding coordinator
Business development networking :
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities
- Occasionally attend seminars, conferences and events, city visit
TECHNICAL / SOFT SKILLS
- Impressive communication abilities
- Proactive, pragmatic and hands-on
- Basic knowledge of actors in agricultural sector
- Dynamic and result-driven
- Max 1-2 years sales experience
- A network in the short-chain’s sector is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and French
- Good level of English
A job position where you can learn and evolve in a commercial field in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment. The ambition is to build a stronger network than ever before within the next 2 years.
Our young team enjoys sharing moments with colleagues and working with a rigorous and passionate spirit.
You already have some work experience (max 1 or 2 years), we offer you a permanent contract (CDI 36-38K€/year) in function of profile.
It is your first job ? A full-time contract under BIS/CIP for 6 month (845€/month) and then turn it into a permanent contract.
Home working 2 days/week and autonomy
Apply before 23/05 by sending an email to email@example.com, titled : Network developer Benelux application. Make sure you attach your cv and motivation letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
contribute to a more fair and transparent food system by making positive and social impact.