Greenﬁsh is an expert engineering consultancy company that fosters the sustainability as a business case. With already more than 250 of us across Europe in our ofﬁces in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Lyon and Paris, we strive for a sustainable future for everybody.
With more than 10 years of experience in our technical advisory service, our biggest focus today is on the contracting of consultants at our clients to support them on their projects in energy, mobility, life science, Building and site, Corporate and climate change, resource management and new technologies. With our experience and strong client network, we are able to challenge our consultant in both short- and long term projects (3-18 months) across a wide range of industries such as energy, chemical & life science, , construction, automotive, retail, food & beverage, high-tech, water- and waste management... In our newer strategical advisory team, we help the same clients with advice and the A-Z development of technical solutions and strategies.
Working at Greenﬁsh means getting immersed in a professional network of like-minded people, ready to exchange knowledge on cutting-edge engineering expertise, while being closely supported and guided in your professional and personal evolution.
What will you do as a Knowledge Platform Development Intern?
Greenﬁsh has launched a project to create a Knowledge Sharing Platform that will gather all the content that the different business units and consultants produce. This project intends to use the Microsoft 365 application, SharePoint, as the platform to store and display this information.
In this context, your missions will unfold under the supervision of two departments: The IT department, which carries out the technical infrastructure tasks on the project & the MCI (Marketing and Communication Intelligence) department, which is in charge of the project management. You help in the three main phases of the project:
- Front-end and back-end design of the platform.
- Front-end and back-end construction of the platform.
- Communication and training of the future platform users.
Within this project, you carry out the following tasks :
- Research and learn about the SharePoint features & capacities regarding the project goal.
- Develop SharePoint site templates for the display of relevant information.
- Structure and organise the different information needed based on the needs established within the different departments of the company.
- Create, if possible, interconnections between SharePoint and other Ofﬁce 365 tools to improve the Knowledge Sharing Platform.
- Design a strong, resilient and scalable platform with Ofﬁce 365 toolbox.
- Develop the back-end structure of the platform for the ﬁle location.
- Support the implementation of consistent access rights to the different sites for Greenﬁsh employees.
- Hold regular meetings with the Technical Manager and the Project Manager to plan and account for the project progress.
- Once the platform is developed, train the future users on how to update it.
What experience & skills are required in the position of Knowledge Platform Development Intern
- You have or are currently doing a master’s degree in IT infrastructure with proﬁciency in all Ofﬁce 365 tools and structure, preferably with an interest in sustainable development.
- You are motivated to have your ﬁrst experience in IT infrastructure, notably in the design and development of a SharePoint Infrastructure.
- You have a strong interest, passion and enthusiasm regarding the improvement of an IT SharePoint Infrastructure for our company.
- You are interested in working on a project cycle to see your efforts turn into useful tools.
- You would like to learn how to build and develop SharePoint structures for the project, and deﬁne and construct the access rights to the platform with the IT Administrator.
- You are autonomous & reliable.
- You have good training skills and show interest in explaining your work to others.
- You are proﬁcient in YAML and other development languages like Python is a plus.
- You can have a global vision and a well organised mindset.
- You are ﬂuent in French and/or Dutch and have a strong command of English (C2).
What do we offer?
- A fast-moving and stimulating working environment with a growing team of enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
- A place where you can share your ideas and your input is valued
- A real opportunity to evolve professionally and personally
- A wide selection of trainings adapted to you
- The opportunity to share knowledge with other Greenﬁsh experts in our 3 countries
- Regular events on a wide range of topics (knowledge sharing, after-works, …)
- Different workshops and trainings.
Please send an up-to-date curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to qlancrenon@greenﬁsh.eu
Greenﬁsh is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualiﬁed applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.