Junior Air Quality Consultant
Airscan is growing and looking for an engineer with 0 to 3 years of working experience. French and/or Dutch speaking (very important) with good knowledge of English. We look for the right attitude: the ideal mix between a passion for the environment, technology (big data, cloud, IoT, analytics, BIM…) and no-nonsense analytical skills.
Experience in air quality, HVAC, environment or consulting is a plus but Airscan will train you adequately. Air quality is becoming an increasingly important topic in our society. It has no political color, no terrestrial boundaries, no minimum age...and often affects the most vulnerable people in our society first. Companies, public entities and NGO’s have understood this and need our technology and services for assessments, definition of policies, measures, action plans etc.
- Full ownership of air quality measurements campaigns and related analysis.
- Interpretation of results, advice on improvement measures, presentation and reporting
- Research and improvement of our expertise and technology
- Sciences, Engineering or Business/Economics degree
- Strong interest in environmental challenges
- Interest and affinity with technology (cloud, IoT, big data, analytics, BIM, ...)
- Teamplayer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of creativity and autonomy
- Strong empathy and customer facing skills
At Airscan, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. Airscan is not just an employer, we are a Team. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Better Air Quality