Sustainability consultant – Project manager (FR/EN/NL)
We want to reinforce our team with a sustainability real estate rock star!
Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to large scale building and masterplanning projects? Do you want to separate nonsense from the truth?
- You aid architects, project developers and engineers in designing sustainable buildings
- You are responsible for evaluating, advising and follow up of several sustainability certifications like BREEAM, WELL, DZMW, GRO, …
- You guide the team with performing energy, comfort and material studies (LCC, EPB, PHP, daylight simulations, thermal dynamic simulations, LCA, …)
- You contribute to the contents of large, multidisciplinary projects and you independently manage projects from A to Z. You are responsible for the organization and financial management of those projects
- You manage the people from your team towards the common goal
- You want to make an impact on the building sector
- You have a master’s in engineering with specialisation construction, energy or architecture or equivalent through experience
- You have people management skills
- You have experience in the design of sustainable buildings
- You have experience with project management in the building sector
- You have knowledge of EPB, dynamic simulations or other affiliated fields
- You are prepared to grow your knowledge exponentially over a short period of time and are open to sharing your own experience and expertise with colleagues
- You possess strong organizational skills to take ownership and can work autonomously
- You have experience in drafting clear and well-structured reports;
- You aim to finish tasks within the set time limit
- You speak Dutch or French with a good knowledge of Dutch. A good knowledge of English is appreciated
- An interesting and varied job in a start-up mindset, but an experienced team;
- Very flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
- Possibility to grow within the team;
- Training, intensive exchange of knowledge and experience ensure optimal deployment and growth of your skills and competences.
- Sustainable practices and transport: We are located in a trendy coworking office: Spaces right next to the North station.
- An opportunity to be a game changer in the real estate sector
- A salary that fits your expertise and mindset
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Sustainable Real Estate Rock Stars!