For a very successful and rapidly growing SME active in energy management and sustainability, JLE-Solutions is looking for an:
- As an Energy Consultant your main task is to study the energy consumption and implement energy efficiency measures at large industrial sites.
- Based upon energy audits in various domains (industrial cooling, heating, steam, process installations, compressed air, ...) you calculate energy saving possibilities, the investments and the resulting ROI.
- As an Energy Consultant you take care of energy savings from A to Z and support the client in the transition towards energy-positive buildings.
- As an Energy Consultant you consult with multiple support teams with regards to the implementation and completion of energy-saving interventions (Lighting, HVAC optimization, ....).
- As an Energy Consultant it is your responsibility to support the client with technical advice and think actively along with regards to the strategy of your client.
- As an Energy Consultant you will also work on location and you will be responsible for supervising the implementation and commissioning of the installations on site.
- You have a Master's degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience.
- You have a first work experience of 2 years in a technical environment. More experienced profiles are welcome too!
- You are interested in the field of "energy & sustainability" and are familiar with technical topics (thermodynamics, electricity,....) and / or willing to follow courses to expand your knowledge.
- You can think analytically and with a focus on the client.
- You can plan and organize well.
- You can work accurately and communicate in a constructive way.
- We offer an opportunity where you can make an impact and a have a role with a high degree of independence.
- You will work in an inspiring company with a horizontal structure.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- You will have a challenging and pleasant working climate with room for initiative, where personal development is the focus.
- You will receive a competitive salary, including extra-legal benefits, the possibility to work from home and a company car.
Is your interest aroused by this opportunity? Send your CV to Rob@jle-solutions.com or call 0472/90.11.31 for more information. All applications are handled with the necessary discretion!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tailor made talent search in engineering, environmental jobs and renewable energy.